Your bill will include a return envelope addressed to our main office in Beryl, Utah. For those who like to drop off payments, you can bring them into the Beryl or Bloomington offices, or put the payment in the drop boxes provided outside.
Different payment options available to members of Dixie Power:
- Cash, Checks and Money Orders are accepted at each office
- Checks and Money Orders can be mailed or left in the drop box at the Bloomington office, or in the night drop slot at the Beryl office. A return envelope is provided with each bill.
Automatic ACH draft from your checking/savings account
- Attach a blank, voided check to ACH sign up form
- Automatically processed from your account on the due date
- Bill is still sent to you showing it was paid by ACH for your records
- Can be cancelled at any time by member
Electronic Internet Bill-Pay from your Bank or other Bill-Pay Provider
- Dixie Power is an Electronic Vendor/Payee – you initiate payment
- Payments are received electronically within three days (checks sent by your bill-pay provider take up to five days or more)
- Electronic file is uploaded onto member’s accounts
Must enter correct Payee information in your bill-pay system for payments to be processed electronically. If you are already paying this way, take a moment and create a new Payee with the following information:
71 E Highway 56
Beryl UT 84714
Account Number: 6 digit number on your bill
Credit and Debit cards from VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express are accepted in each office, by phone, and on the Internet through our secure website
- Click here and input your account number and PIN number. You can also register your account by using the account number and Meter number.
- You can then change your PIN, view your history, make a payment, etc.
Recurring Credit or Debit cards from VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Call the office with your card number and information to set up
- Sign up by clicking here and input your account number and PIN number. You can also register your account by using the account number and meter number.
- Automatically processed on the due date
- Bill is still sent to you showing it was paid by credit card for your records
- Can be cancelled at any time by customer
In order to establish and keep a good credit record, your bill should be paid on or before the stated due date. Payment after the due date will result in the addition of a 1.5% per month late fee charge. Please include the bill stub along with your payment to ensure that prompt payment is credited to the proper account. If special circumstances prevent prompt payment, contact Dixie Power as soon as possible and every reasonable effort will be made to arrange a payment schedule.
A returned payment fee will be charged to the account for any funds returned by the bank.