Dixie Power currently offers a rebates for residential heat pumps, as well as 400 amp residential services. Click on the links below to fill out the rebate application form.
Heat Pump Rebate (Residential Only)
- Electric Heat Pump with Electric Backup or Dual Fuel, 2-ton Minimum
- 14 SEER Minimum – $200 Per Ton
- Ground Source Heat Pump (with electric backup) $200 Per Ton
- New Construction
- Image of Receipt or Invoice
Rebate for 400 Amp Services (Residential Only)
- All electric, second impact fee rebate: $1,475
- Providing the installation of heat pumps with electric backup and electric water heater caused the need for the 400 amp service.
- Hybrid (dual fuel) second impact fee rebate: $750
- Providing the installation of hybrid heat pumps with electric water heater caused the need for the 400 amp service.
*Rebate application must be filled out completely. Member, contractor, or approved subcontractor that applies for the rebate has up to 60 days after install to apply for the rebate. Applications submitted after the 60 day period will void payment of rebate.
Saving energy and your dollars, one watt at a time
Lower Your Energy Bill Add up your savings. Take the Energy Savings Home Tour at TogetherWeSave.com and learn how you can save big. See what steps you can take to lower your energy costs and how every little change you make starts to add up.
Touchstone Energy® Cooperatives’ Co-op Connections® Program helps you save more and live
healthier every day! Our highly successful prescription discount offer is now joined by discounts on dental, vision,
hearing, lab work & imaging and chiropractor visits. Best of all, you get all these great benefits for FREE!